Thursday, November 1, 2007

Our Halloween

(Pics Courtesy of Karen. Thanks!)

Robby is a marathon runner, of sorts, and I am a soldier, of sorts.

We put together costumes at the last minute. It's what we do.

Aren't we adorable together?
The Gang: Andrea, David, Kacey, and Rob.

I don't know why my eyes look orange, but Gracie's hair is definitely green. We found some green hairspray at Walgreens and a shirt that said "I'm a little scary monster!" and "Arizona" on the bottom. I thought it was very crafty.

Poor Gracie did not have a good night as she has a yeast infection and was pretty much miserable the whole time. Tylenol doesn't seem to ease the pain and the cream my dad and the pharmacist told me to use isn't working. She screams and straightens her legs when I change her diaper.

It's practically like a party over here!

8 comments:

Karen said...

Coming from the QUEEN of yeast infections, take it from me when I say ... GET A PRESCRIPTION! Poor Gracie. If she needs to talk, I'm here to empathize.

Last night was so fun. I had no idea what nice thighs Robby has! I vaguely remember him in diapers, but he's developed into quite the handsome marathon runner.

Lyndsay said...

Poor little Gracie!! Man. But your guys look great. :)

Lyndsay said...

you guys, not your guys...

Stephanie said...

robby's wig makes me wonder why he doesn't just grow his real hair like that. it looks super sweet.

huffmire fam said...

Awesome. I LOVE the costumes and LOVE your pose in the first pic. Looks like you know what you're doin', sis.

Okay, I totally thought that WAS Robby's real hair until just right now when I looked up and saw Stephanie's comment. At first I was like "I can't believe Robby's hair is so long - I mean I haven't seen him in a while, but, wow, that's fast-growin' hair". Love it. And I love Gracie's bright green locks. So great. Hope she's feelin' better.

Shauna said...

Gracie's costume is awesome... love the green hair. My cousin Kirk was over tonight talking to my mom about ballroom dancing for some reason. He mentioned his friend Kacey McKinnon that ballroom dances... would that be the same girl?

KatieJ said...

Poor Gracie- we've gone through that yeast diaper rash thing before and it's the WORST! I love her creative costume though- and the rest of you look great too!

Sarah-Olivia said...

Cute, cute! We actually dyed the boys hair blue. It will be blue for the next 4-6 weeks but they have such short hair, it's not a big deal plus everyone knows i am a cosmotologist and my I have done Gabe's hair a couple of colors, so it's not so shocking for people who know me (i.e. the bishop). You guys sure look cute though!!