Friday, December 28, 2007

Family Picture

Today is my birthday and I just got home from a bday lunch at Olive Garden (yummm). Now, we are getting ready to have the party and eat the yummy cake from Costco with Buttercream Frosting, White Cake, and Raspeberry filling. Then, at 4pm, Robby and I can check into the Provo Marriot for a night to ourselves. Hooray! That was all I wanted.
~
The family picture above took us some time to get but thank goodness we did! L to R: Philip holding Jack, Jenna holding Henry, Melanie, Rick (dad) holding Gracie, Robby, Pam (mom), Mary, Hillary holding Owen, and Casey holding Lilly.
Our entire family! All together!

13 comments:

J&A said...

Hey...I just saw this on Jenna's blog. Great pic!

Leigh Anna said...

I love it...Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

This picture is priceless - again happy birthday. Enjoy the hotel - (wicked grin)

Debbie H

Jim & Jami said...

Beautiful Family.....Have a wonderful birthday with your Honey....

The McKinnon 4 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have fun at the Marriot! What a great present, a getaway. I need one of those so bad! I LOVE the family pic. What a cute idea to do it outside all bundled up!

KatieJ said...

I hope you had a great birthday- what a wonderful gift, a night alone! That is a cute family picture too!

Karen said...

Every year I mention that I want a night away for my Birthday. They're the best! And Marriott's have THE BEST beds! Happy Birthday!

Jill said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Amber said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Yep, 23 is nothing, I just turned 28 in July. Your family picture is just wonderful, I'm sure you'll always think it worth the effort, especially in the years down the road as the family grows and changes. A night away, the perfect birthday gift!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great one.
Becky

Sadie said...

What a great looking family you have! Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your night away... they are too few and far between!

Oscar said...

I love you family!!! I hope you had a great birthday! I really like the sweaters you guys wore in your Christmas picture too :)

Natalie said...

That's a great picture! It turned out so well! I hope you had a great birthday!!!