Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy Birthday to Gracie!

It was so great! The perfect party for 2 year old who doesn't really know what's going on.
Singing Happy Birthday!
The only present she helped open.

Apron's for Gracie and Lilly and Gramma Pam so they can all cook in the kitchen together!

Miranda and Bryce, Gus' cousin twin.

Lilly hugging Gracie while she reads the book the Huffmire's gave her.

Lilly finished off the presents for Gracie.

It was a Strawberry Shortcake Theme party. The poster says "It's A Berry Wonderful Day For Gracie!" We had so much fun and it was a big hit. We are so grateful to everyone who loves us so much to do this for us.

I love seeing my niece and nephews and brother and sisters. We are having so much fun and Gracie even played out in the snow yesterday! She's pretty confused by how cold it is but adjusting very well. We have a fire going a lot of the time and we are going to put up the tree this weekend.

I love Christmastime with my family! But we all miss Robby and can't wait until he gets here.

6 comments:

The McKinnon 4 said...

Hey I have a brother named Bryce and it is even spelled the same way. But he is 20 in a few days and currently in the Philippines on a mission. Great name I might say. Looks like the party was a lot of fun. Happy Birthday Gracie! Thanks for the cute christmas card too!

Stephanie said...

i am glad you are having fun. wish we could have been at gracie's party.

Karen said...

Loved, loved, LOVED the Christmas card. Very photogenic family I must say!

Robby said...

What happened to Phil's hand?

Lauren said...

You look beautiful!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACIE!

I love the Strawberry Shortcake theme :)

MARIE said...

I love how we through parties for our children before they could care less. I think this is the first year Bowen is even going to care about his christmas presents. It will be fun. Happy B-Day Gracie.