Saturday, December 15, 2007

Snow Outing

Gracie is having the time of her life while she discovers cold weather. It's so much different from AZ and she shivers ten times as much as she used to. But she doesn't mind one bit. Exploring is what she does best and is loving every minute of it.
Today, we are all going to visit my Grandpa & Grandma Smith and our family is going to put on a little program for them that includes singing, piano, and guitar. As we are missing Casey and Robby, a good family friend of ours, Matt Mellor, was glad to step up to the plate and participate. We've known him since we were all kids and my dad and his dad used to be partners when we lived in Washington. It's been a fun blast from the past to hang out with him and reminisce about the good old days when we used to all play together. We are also looking forward to seeing more of our cousins at the get-together today.
~
My parents love having all their grand kids together. This post is brought to you in part by my mom and dad who are manning the kids and enjoying themselves at the same time.
Hooray for grandparents!

8 comments:

Karen said...

I'm loving her boots and her little footprints in the snow. You're a good Mom!

Robby, I know you are reading this and I know you are lonely. It's ok. Come over and we'll feed you.

Robby said...

You are... lonely... Karen. You don't know me.

Kelsey said...

Gracie looks SO cute all decked out in her winter gear!

AmyK said...

Awwww she looks so cute!

look at her strike a pose in that picture of you two!

She is WERKIN that snowsuit!!

Tina McKinnon said...

Yeah... posing! Oh, brother!!!! Squeeze her for me! Dang! She is so flippin cute! She needs to come up here and check out our weather... it was 2 degrees this morning!!!!! Burr!
Glad you're having so much fun... I think you're going to have to get your Christmas presents from us when you get home... don't think we'll get there before Robby leaves... Sorry! Oh well... just extending things a bit... love you.

The Smith Family said...

Gracie is such a doll! It sounds like you guys are having a blast! Keep it up!!!

Oscar said...

The boots are so cute! She looks like she is having a blast in the snow. Oh and the cute matching gloves are hat...how fun!

KatieJ said...

That snow looks so beautiful! All my extended family is in Utah and I get so homesick for it!