Thursday, December 6, 2007

When Did This Happen?

She seems to have found her personality overnight.
Here she is pretending to sleep. It's obvious she's pretending because you can see her cheekbones in full force since we are laughing at her.
She found these glasses and put them on herself. I didn't even have to tell her to hold still or stop or anything. She posed willingly for me. During the summer, I'd give her these exact glasses from my glove box and put them on her and she'd squish up her cheeks by making her lips touch her nose so they would stay up with having to hold them. I'm sure that is what she's going for here.
~
The only other thing that is clearly done on purpose but meant to look like an accident is when she doesn't get what she wants and I take something away from her. She falls straight to the ground and tries to use leverage from my hand to hit the ground harder and make the intense crying she's about to do see necessary. It never is, the little stink pot.
~
I'm sure it's not helpful that I laugh at her when she does something she shouldn't but I can't help it! She's a hoot!

10 comments:

Amber said...

Isn't it awesome when their personalities start to blossom like that! I love the one where she's pretending to be asleep. Priceless!

Robin said...

It's been too long since I've seen that little clown in person!

emidinkl said...

I know I've said it before, but I am in LOVE with her quirkyness!!!

Tina McKinnon said...

She IS absolutely a hoot!!! What a fun little girl! She does add her own special sparkle to your life!
xox

Karen said...

The girl cracks me up!

Lauren said...

Me and Gracie are like twinners. I ALWAYS pretend to be asleep...and I used to laugh alot too, but over the years I have managed to hide my laughter and now I am quite good and fake sleeping. My mom calls it "playing possom"...I think she is crazy.

Gracie is soooo cute! AND...you have the most precious banner ever!

huffmire fam said...

I love this little stinker! I love the obvious smile in the first pic - she's gotta figure out sooner or later that it's giving up her cover.

Jenna said...

What a little turkey! And she totally has a Robby Body, totally. THREE MORE DAYS!!!!!

Staci McK said...

She is SUCH A DOLL!!!

Emily said...

She IS a hoot!