Thursday, February 21, 2008

Gracie Happenings

This is Gracie's new favorite spot. Robby found it at a thrift store and she uses it for eating, coloring, and watching tv. It's a wonderful little set-up.
Then, something extraordinary happened the other night. I gave her a bath and layed her on the couch to watch a movie before Robby got home. As I finished making dinner, I went to check on her and found her in this exact position. At first I thought she was faking due to this post, but she was completely out cold at 6:30 pm. Luckily, Robby was willing to get up with her at 5:30 am the next morning just to play with her.

I have a pretty amazing little family and I just keep repeating that mantra hourly.

5 comments:

Tina McKinnon said...

What a great little table! and great little treat you had for an entire evening alone with your sweetie! Very cooperative kid! xox

The McKinnon 4 said...

I am LOVIN the curls! I think she needs to go as Goldilocks for Halloween next year!

Karen said...

The perfect set-up indeed!

Amber said...

I love the desk, that is just too cool!

KatieJ said...

That desk is great- I am always jealous of the great things OTHER people find at thrift stores!