Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hangin' With The Powell Kids

Yesterday, I had the wonderful pleasure of babysitting Tucker, Charlotte, and Henry. Those kids are a treat! They were so polite and easy and Henry let me tote him around while I picked up after Gracie. He's like a little teddy bear and he never cried once.

Gracie did great with the kids. She's a loner, herself, and Tucker and Charlotte seem to be best pals so Gracie made Henry play with her. He was a good sport.

It was tons of fun and I'm glad I got to do it at Robin's instead of my little apartment. Gracie loves their house so much it was practically like Disneyland to her and I got to snuggle Henry as much as I wanted. It was win; win!

8 comments:

Robin said...

Thank you thank you thank you! TRent was amused when he came home and I told him that if I kissed girls that I for sure would have kissed you today. You are the best!

Devin and Chelsey said...

LOL, very cute!

Amber said...

How adorable! And another Tucker, how cool. I'd only heard it once until we used it, now I hear it a lot more often. We just thought we were using an original name...LOL.

Tina McKinnon said...

Oh, that is so cute... Little "Momma" Gracie looks like such a good helper! Way cute!
We'll be in Mesa tonight... hope to see you.
xox

Leigh Anna said...

hi love. cute post. just wanted to let you know that i changed my web address for the blog, there were some crazies out there. just a heads up. loves you.

emidinkl said...

I will be thinking about you as you fly. I'm sure it will be a perfect flight---whatever that is; )
I do completely agree with your dad's words. I loved that talk, and downloaded it awhile back. Solid advice: endure to the end...of the day.

Lauren said...

I love those darling kids.

Lyndsay said...

That last picture is so darling!!