Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine

1. What is his name? My Robby

2. How long have you been together? 3 1/2 years

3. Who eats more? He does, for sure.

4. Who said I Love You first? He did but I immediately followed the next day.

5. Who is taller? Robby

6. Who sings better? I can read music but I think we sing best together.

7. Who is smarter? Robby, hands down.

8. Who does the laundry? We switch off.

9. Who does the dishes? We also switch off.

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.

11. Who pays the bills? He provides the money, I make the payments.

12. Who mows the lawn? When we had one, he did.

13. Who cooks dinner? I do.

14. Who drives when you are together? He does unless he's got the phones for work.

15. Who is more stubborn? I am.

16. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? He does.

17. Whose parents do you see the most? I think it's pretty equal.

18. Who kissed whom first? He kissed me first.

19. Who proposed? Robby. It was the best.

20. Who is more sensitive? I am, absolutely.

21. Who has more friends? I do.

22. Who has more siblings? He does. 9 for him, 4 for me.

23. Who wears the pants in the family? Robby. And he has a cute butt, too.

Happy Valentine's Day, Honey Bunches!

7 comments:

Amber said...

What a beautiful picture! I love the little survey.

Tina McKinnon said...

Great Picture... I hadn't seen that one... So glad you guys are together...
love you tons!

Lauren said...

That picture is lovely :)
Happy Valentine's Day!

Karen said...

I LOVE that picture!
Happy Valentine's Day!

mike said...

Awesome picture! ;) I took it.

Sadie said...

So sweet! love the picture!

KatieJ said...

I love that picture of you guys!