Friday, March 21, 2008

BahPa's Dress

This is the dress my dad picked out for Gracie and this was the most still shot we could get of her in it when she was reunited with all her old toys. It's the perfect Easter dress, especially since Easter is this Sunday and I'm completely unprepared for it.

It was nice to see in my last post that so many people have similar interestes to me and I'm not the only one who gets "the look". By the way, the book keeps getting better and better. I can't believe it's not a movie.

In other news, if you know my sister Jenna and read this post or you know my sister Hill and read this post, then you know what an awesome family I come from. So I'm currently in the process of creating a blog for the posterity of Rick and Pam. It's gonna be awesome! We dress up for birthday's and wear hideously ugly wigs, you'll wish you were a part of it. Or maybe you could adopt some traditions into your own family. It's only fair that we share all our crazy stunts we put on tape. Someday the grandkiddies will get involved and it will be that much better to see what they all bring to the table.

So keep a look out and I'll keep you posted on the sweet blog that is about to enter your life.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mel - Gracie looks adorable as usual. What fun she will have hunting for eggs. Kari is cooking this year, it should be fun. I'm sending you hugs and Easter Blessings. Love ya - Debbie

Tina said...

I can't believe it, but Gracie just keeps getting cuter all the time... didn't think it was possible, but it's true!! Love the dress, the curls the face, everything! love you... hope the Easter Bunny finds you all ok!
xox

Meredith said...

she is so cute. i know, i say it all the time, but really...she is model cute...
love the dress!!

Jenna said...

This picture totally reminds me of Shirley Temple (of whom I am a big fan). Love the curls and the dress and her little mannerisms. Such a doll!

Jim & Jami said...

Sweet Girl, she is sooo cute! Love the new header.

Staci Lynn said...

She is a doll!!

Shauna said...

She looks so cute in that dress... happy late Easter!

KatieJ said...

That dress is almost as adorble as Gracie! Good job BahPa- I'm impressed!