Friday, March 28, 2008

Her Mama's Mouth

Gracie inherited my little lips. Some would say it's cute but I've become somewhat of a side-show freak where people request me to make my mouth as small as I can. My Gramma Smith calls it my little rose bud mouth.

Before Robby and I started dating, he actually didn't think it was physically possible to kiss me because my lips were so small (don't worry, that's not the case). And he still asks me to "do the little lips".

Hopefully her chipmunk cheeks will go away, at the very least.

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

my girls and i are also cursed with non-existent lips. what can you do.

Tina said...

I LOVE them!! She's perfect in every way!

Sadie said...

Little lips or not, she's absolutely adorable. I love the chipmunk cheeks. They are the best!

emidinkl said...

Yeah, I agree with Sadie. I love those cheeks. I vote they stay (along with those adorable lips). I'd bet money that lips and cheeks win.

Lyndsay said...

Such a darling little mouth she has! And after reading this I went into the bathroom and tried to make my mouth as small as possible in the mirror for like 5 minutes, until Wes walked in and said "What the heck are you DOING?" (sheepish grin...)

Tina said...

Lyndsay... you are sooo funny!

Jami said...

That is hilarious Mel. I remember making you do the little lips too! What a talent...

Amy said...

mel, you rock that claim to fame, among the myriad of others you have. and hey....easy on the chipmunk cheeks! :) I'm 23 and still havent' lost mine. grrrrr. I remember you saying though that I'll know when the guy comes along cuz he'll love me for my chubby fingers, chubby cheeks, spaced out teeth and frizzy hair. Only a true friend would love you for all those "attributes". I love for that!

Amy said...

(you)