Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Playdough Party

Gracie has recently discovered Playdough. My sis made a homemade batch and Gracie took to it like a fish to water. As we speak, she is playing with it and shouting "Yeah!" and clapping her hands. Who knew she would like it so much. I never bought it because I was sure she would eat it like everything else (crib, foam balls, etc). But she seems to have no desire to discover it's taste. The cookie cutters are her best friends these days. Thank goodness for a go-to guy for playtime.

5 comments:

Tina McKinnon said...

Oh, that does look like fun! We'll have to look for fun cookie cutters!! give her hugs for us! love you all!
xox

Jim & Jami said...

I love, love, love, playdough. My mom and I would take my little wooden table, the playdough, and cookie cutters out in the front yard and play all afternoon. How great Gracie has discovered playdough. If you are afraid of her eating it, make it like your sis did and it should be totally safe, but may not taste so great, have fun!

Robin said...

Looks like you've been having a lot of fun in Utah. Now it's my turn.
Miss you.

Jim & Jami said...

Sent You Some Love Over At The Circus! Go Get Your Award!

Paityn and Mark said...

Mel hey! How are you? It's been too long since I've seen your. High School ended and everybody is all over now. Your daughter is adorable. I hope all is well. Say hi sometime!