Friday, March 14, 2008

Sick and Tired

Sorry for my lack of reports. I got sick on Tuesday which resulted in a cough, sore throat and ultimately, loss of my voice. I haven't been able to talk since Wednesday. It's not fun by any means. Especially since I was in charge of speaking the most for my dad's birthday skit. I got it all out and woke up with no voice at all.
I've been whispering at Gracie and Lilly all day and they'd whisper back to me. Most of the time, Gracie didn't hear me at all. But at least my dad checked her ears and she has a clean bill of health there. We are both excited to get home and hopefully I'll have some type of voice tomorrow to talk to the airline people. But I have a feeling it's going to be a miserable trip.

5 comments:

Tina said...

Boy, I bet Robby will be glad to see you! Sorry you got sick, but at least you know a good doctor!!
Travel safe.... love you.
xox

Becky said...

I hate being sick!! I hope you get feeling better!

Leigh Anna said...

Ugh. You've caught the sickness. I am oh so sorry! Stock up on that Emergency!

emidinkl said...

I hope you are feeling better by now and that your flight was in the smooth and easy category; )

Cathy said...

I had the same thing last week. It was no fun at all especially since it was right at the start of my spring break. I worked for 2 days so super sick with no voice and then tried to infect Abbie's family with it when I went to visit her in Tucson but they all had pretty strong immune systems. No one caught anything. I got over it fairly quickly so hopefully you won't be feeling bad for too long.