Monday, April 28, 2008

Discombobulated

I'm feeling rather out of sorts and energy today.
Saturday was a day of sun-bathing and watching Gracie pool time. She would run back and forth from the pool to the jacuzzi, maneuver down to the first step, then jump into the water. She was all geared up with a life vest and arm-floaties so she floated perfectly and could kick her little legs back to the steps. It was hilarious to watch. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures. Next time, for sure.

After that little adventure, Robby got sick with something completely different than Gracie and was out of commission the rest of the day, and Sunday, and today. Gracie's been feeling pretty good but not sleeping well which is never fun for me. But at least she still has all the energy in the world while I'm equipped with about an nth degree of that.

So I ran all my errands and now I'm taking care of my sick husband and rambunctious 2 year old along with all my other household duties.

When do I get a sick day?

4 comments:

The McKinnon 4 said...

NEVER! Moms's NEVER get one! I think it should be a rule that they should be immune from getting sick.

Karen said...

I take way more sick days than Gary. I guess I'm lucky!

Becky said...

Sorry..but never. No sick days for moms.

emidinkl said...

I'm with ya. I'm ready to fake a serious flu or something soon. But then I'd feel like I had to prepare everything before I faked it. And that preparation is exhausting in itself.