Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Dentist

Well, I had my first dentist appointment today since I was pregnant with Gracie and I was pretty nervous. Turns out, there was good call for my shaky nerves. I have to get a root canal. But the good news is that I finally have a date that I'm going home!

Next Tuesday, July 1st, is the root canal itself. Then, July 11th, they apply the crown and on July 12th I go home! Hooray!

I'm so excited to see my hubs and get a month of normalness before I have to fly back up here for Mary's wedding.

So Arizonians, mark your calendars. I can't wait to see you all, again! But I'm especially excited about playgroups, as is Gracie.

6 comments:

The McKinnon 4 said...

WOW you've been there a long time! BEWARE of the heat you are about to come back to.

stephanie said...

my goodness that is a great picture of gracie. we can't wait to see you!

Lyndsay said...

Ugh...a ROOT CANAL. I feel your pain. But! Hopefully it will be a not-too-painful experience overall. And Finn would love a playgroup with Gracie when you get back, I am sure!

And go, Gracie, go! Way to work out that cake.

Ryan & Becky said...

Hey Mel! It has been a long time since we've seen you but love to check up on the blog. I totally JUST had a root canal and if you cant any advice ask me! It was not nearly as bad as I expected it to be and I would highly recommend listening to your ipod during the entire procedure. Good luck and I hope it goes as well as mine did!! XX

Emily said...

Um, my hubby is a dentist only 35 mins. away from where you are. You should have come seen him! J/K. Would have loved to see you though.

Leigh Anna said...

Love, I've been out of touch for the past few weeks...but I'm glad you are staying strong...and I am sorry for the crap you have to go through with that stupid root canal...good luck! Loves you