Monday, June 9, 2008

I Miss My Robby

Here is a pic from the MDB that I found on my sister's blog. As soon as I saw Robby, it made me miss him a lot. Look how cute he is! I haven't seen or kissed that face in a long time. Lucky for me, my dad is willing to fly Robby up this weekend. He'll be here from Thursday night to Monday night and I'm so excited I can hardly think of anything else.

Gracie is excited too, she's just not aware of it yet. Last week, she heard him over the speakerphone on my cell and she started saying "Papa!" She knows who he is and she misses him. I'm the mom-boss and I can tell.

I'm also excited for Robby to see how well I'm progressing and how successful my soul searching has been so far, even though it's not over yet. I still have a few weeks left. I just have to get through my bouts of headaches and remember this is all for my own good and we should survive.

Hurry, Thursday!

4 comments:

stephanie said...

oh mel, i am so glad to hear that you are doing well. we miss you! have fun with robby this weekend.

Jenna said...

I am excited that Robby's coming, too. It's always great to get as much as the family together as possible. Plus he's just so funny!

I love that picture of Dad and the grandkids on your sidebar. It makes me so happy to look at.

Tina said...

Yeah! He IS cute! I do good work, uh? :>) Glad you're getting to see him this weekend... your dad's a peach!
xox

Amber said...

Enjoy your weekend with your sweetie. What a great dad you have. I'm glad to hear that you're doing well.