Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Quarters

Yesterday, Gracie and I moved from my parents house to Phil & Jenna's, as my parents have some guests coming to stay with them over the weekend. We should move back next Monday or Tuesday but until then we are havin a great time here with the little boys.

Gracie loves looking for Jack and when she finds him she says: "Ah Hemmy?" as in, "Where's Henry?" I don't know if she can tell the difference between them but she sure gets excited when they are around.

We are looking forward to a fun weekend and I'm already enjoying Jenna's awesome cooking.

If I had to marry a woman, she would be the one.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Mel, you look amazing! I bet you and Gracie sure are enjoying your time with the boys. Sounds like lots of fun.

Sadie said...

Awesome! Sounds like a party. You know I was serious about the invite. ;) I have to admit Jenna is pretty awesome, but if you get bored... I'm right up the street. (kind of)

Lyndsay said...

You look gorgeous in this picture!