Monday, June 2, 2008

The Side-Swipe

Sorry I've been MIA for the past little while. I'm doin some soul searching up here in UT which doesn't leave a lot of time for blogging. But I did want to share this lovely number with you.

I think my mom swished her hair to the side, then she laid and watched a movie with it draped that way for about an hour so it dried in this lovely style. She doesn't seem too thrilled about it now but she really did love it.

Anyway, I'll be up here for a while but should be able to report every little bit, especially for Robby's benefit. I have plenty of hilarious pics to post.

7 comments:

stephanie said...

i totally missed you today!

Robin said...

We miss you and Gracie. I hope you are having a good time and enjoying your family!

Martha said...

Enjoy your family!! Gracie looks so very cute in this picture. I hope you are having a good time.

Lyndsay said...

That's the most beautiful little face!

Tina said...

Ahhh! Welcome back to blogging... we do miss hearing from you and seeing Gracie. I had a nice visit with Robby on the phone last night... Glad you are having this time with your family and all... Do hurry home, tho. Arizona is not the same without you! xox

dean and chelle said...

80's hair is making a comeback!!!

Devin and Chelsey said...

She is such a doll, I love the new dew!
I hope you find youself while up there too!