Thursday, June 12, 2008

Strength From You

I want to let you all know how much I appreciate you keeping me and my little family in your prayers. Believe me when I say that I've felt each and every one and I know I never would have made it this far without your help.

Now another family needs your help. They are going through a similar situation to ours last year and they have been one of the families we've been grateful to for their support and prayers. Please add the Rogers Family to your prayers because I know your love and support can help them get through this difficult time as it helped me get through mine.

Thank you again for all your love and support. My constant prayers and love will be with this family. I wish I could do more for them.

4 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

My heart is breaking to know another family is experiencing what you did. I had a small taste of that grief myself, and I know it can be suffocating.

I'll be praying for the Rogers family and for you. I'm glad they have you to get them through this, but I sure wish things were different for all of us.

Amber said...

I just love this beautiful picture of your family. I am so sorry for what you've been through, but glad that you can be there for the Rogers family. I'm praying for them too.

The Queen said...

Not fair. See? Crying again!!

Tori :) said...

You're a good friend.