Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sweetest Picture Ever

This is Gracie and Robby takin a nap together when she was about a week old. Poor Robby worked as a slave back then for Satan, himself, but he always did what he had to do. This picture has nothing to do with anything except that I thought I would burst with love for these two when I came across it. Robby is amazing and the best father to Gracie.

Well, we finally have a date to move out. I guess not an exact one, but a general idea. It's next week sometime. Whenever we can finally close on our house, that is when we have to be out of this one. I had a nice wake-up call from a real estate agent and a locksmith yesterday. They were changing the locks so they could start showing it on behalf of the bank and caught quite by surprise to see us living here. The guy said he'd give us a week, but then we would be homeless for however many days until we could close on our house.

Robby ended up talking to the agent and we should be able to stay as long as we need to since it will only be a few days longer. Nevertheless, I was jolted into quite a frenzy thinking we needed to be out ASAP. But there isn't really a ton to do until we get to the final days as we are already packed, we just have to gather our daily use things. So I guess I will have to try to keep the house as clean as I can until I have to pack the things we need to live.

Needless to say, I don't think we will be having a party for Gracie's birthday and I feel so bad about it. But Robby suggested having one in our new house once we are settled so I think I might do that. I really have no idea. It wouldn't be until January which just seems weird. And it will have been my birthday too, since it's at the end of this month. I think it will all work out if I just don't over-think it and that is exactly what I intend to avoid.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Oh, she'll never know her birthday was late. I don't think I've ever had a birthday celebration on my kids real birthdays.