Friday, January 23, 2009

I Own Citrus!

Washington Navel Orange Citrus to be exact.
My Aunt Terrell, who lives in Maricopa,
knows of my love for Arizona Oranges
and was sweet enough to get this for us as a housewarming gift.

The only other plant I yearn for now is an Aloe Vera plant.
But I may keep that as an indoor plant on a counter downstairs
so I can treat burns as needed from there.

My dad flew down yesterday for the
final signing of the papers on our house.
Today, he and Robby and working on various projects together.
And I get to relax a little and enjoy having a little family around.

4 comments:

stephanie said...

these sound like good times, mel.

Kelsey said...

I think you failed to mention that you now own a house, too! Congratulations!!

Jillsywillsy said...

I love my citrus.

Just wondering Mel, do you sometimes write posts, publish them and then delete them because they are contriversal? If so, I do too. Then sometimes, I just leave them.

Let's play sometime. Go Cardinals!

Devin and Chelsey said...

I love Citrus, and if I lived there too, my yard would be a citrus factory!!! Congrats for you, can't wait to see some house pictures!