Monday, April 27, 2009

The Flu

I woke up bright and early Sunday morning at 4am with wonderfully disruptive flu symptoms.
I took ibuprofen and a bath then went back to sleep.
When I woke back up for church an hour later, I'd forgotten that I was sick.
Thank goodness I did not feel sick once during church or my talk.
But a couple hours after church, the achy, awfulness returned and I had it all day yesterday.
I am still powering through it today.
Luckily, Gracie is not sick and I jut sent her off to school.
So I'm hoping to get some good rest in this morning.
I don't think it's the swine flu but how couple anyone possibly know the difference?
All the symptoms are the same!
Here's to hoping I find my way to the other end of this miserable tunnel.

1 comment:

Emily Ruth said...

I wouldn't stress about it. Of the 20 cases so far in the U.S., 19 of them had recently been to Mexico. The other one's husband had just returned from a trip there. So unless you have been to Mexico, or have come in contact with someone who has...
I'm sending positive vibes over there of healing and restful sleep!