Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ballerina Baby

This was the best shot of her I could get amongst all her turns and trips and what not. She got this cute little outfit from her cousin, Lilly, and has worn it for the past 18 hours straight. She likes to run up to me and say, "Look, mom! I'm Lilly!" Then does a turn on her toes with her hands above her head.

She certainly has potential, if I could just figure out how to harness that endless supply of energy she has. She does like to help me do the laundry and likes to see how many things she can pick up and put into a basket from one room.

We are slowly workin our way to happy cooperation.

5 comments:

stephanie said...

that picture is perfect.

i've been thinking about you...hope everything is ok.

Tina said...

She is so DANG cute!!

Tia Langston said...

I'm sure she'll be a great ballerina. I remember seeing her mommy do her stuff on the stage in St. John. She's got talent streaming through her veins!

My name is Ali... said...

Such a darling picture!!! She's taking after her dancing mom : )

Tiff Moser said...

That picture is perfect! I love it.