Friday, June 26, 2009

These Are THE Cookies

These are Audrey's Chocolate Chip Cookies. I made this batch but Audrey is the mastermind behind them. Robby says they are the best cookies he's ever had in his life and has decided these are the only cookies I should ever make. I think they are so good because they are the only cookies I mix with my hands, therefore, the one's I add the most love to. Plus, Audrey is the sweetest person you will ever meet. That has to have something to do with it.

Audrey's Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 cup butter flavor shortening
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla

*Cream.

2 1/3 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt

*Mix seperately, then mix in.

*Add 2 cups Chocolate Chip Cookies (Milk Chocolate, not semi-sweet)

*Roll into balls. Bake at 375 degrees on ungreased baking sheet for 8 minutes.

Good on their own or dipped in a cold glass of milk. I promise you will never find a better recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Come over and try them. Go on, I dare ya!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to make these for when we go camping over the 4th. They look yummy.

Debbie H.

stephanie said...

i tasted them last night and robby isn't kidding when he says they are the best cookies ever. they are perfect and so very delicious!

Jenna said...

I want to eat them. Right now.

Tina said...

oh, wow! They look great! Steve doesn't like chocolate chips ordinarilly, but maybe he'd be ok with the milk chocolate ones! Gotta try them. Thanks for sharing the recipe! xox

KatieJ said...

yum- you are making me very hungry, I might have to try these tomorrow!