Friday, July 24, 2009

Our Camera is Broken

So the next few posts will more than likely have pictures from Getty Images,
the best source for pictures on earth.

Good News:
My parents are here visiting for a couple days.
My mom and I are going shopping today.
My dad is working on projects around the house.
Gracie is like a kid in a candy store.

Bad News:
Gracie broke our camera earlier in the week.
We have to send it to get fixed then wait for it to come back.
No pics with the parents until my dad can send me the ones from his camera.
Gracie is pretty much on a constant sugar high, figuratively and literally.

1 comment:

Tina said...

haha! When I read the title to this post, I wondered if Gracie had anything to do with this situation... the camera going the way of the metonome... is she a whirlwind of 'oops'?