Monday, August 3, 2009

I Survived The Weekend

These pictures prove it, too. That adorable little boy is Ian. He is so cute and cuddly and was so much fun to hug and love, especially as my arms were aching so badly. He's a little bit younger than Gus would be and so lovable I almost cried.

Gracie had a great time showin him around her room. He hung out in her bed with every single stuffed animal Gracie has and, occasionally, when she could sit still, Gracie. We all had such a great time, the hour or two we had him was way too short.

I just really love this Michael Jackson pose she has going on here.

There are a few others where she does the great MJ proud,
but I'll save those for a rainy day.
Mostly for when I need a pick-me-up.

3 comments:

Lyndsay said...

That photo of princess MJ is fantastic!

Love you guys!
-Lyndsay

Tina said...

Personally, I think Gracie is WAY better than MJ!! :>)

Ian is adorable! How come he was visiting you?
xox

Leigh Anna said...

true story, that picture of her striking the pose makes me want to squeeze her little cheeks! I love that girl.