Monday, September 21, 2009

The Long Awaited Train

This little miss poops in the potty! She says, "Mom, I'm gonna poop in the potty. You go wrap the present." So I wrap some small toys as incentives and voila!

She got this awesome camera that has games and takes video. We will be sure to get something up soon. Her cousin Lilly had this exact camera in Utah and I knew it would be the push she needed.

This whole week we are going to make sure she has something to unwrap, and we're lucky her presents don't have to be brand new. She doesn't care what she unwraps as long as (a). it's wrapped in green paper so as to resemble a frog; and (b). the present is uniformly hers, not to be shared with others.

Also, would ya look at my butt-clean kitchen? (Sidebar: Butt means super over here.) It takes so long to Finally Love Yourself. But I am so there.

6 comments:

stephanie said...

hooray! for both of you.

Devin and Chelsey said...

That's AWSOME! I'm glad she figured it out! It relives some pressure on you and it's soo much easier to deal with! The present idea it great, it works almost every time I hear!

Good for you for cleaning the kitchen and keeping it that way. I always struggle with that!

KatieJ said...

The kitchen looks great! And hooray for Gracie being really potty trained!

Tina said...

Way to go!! Good job, Gracie AND Mommy!
xox

'Garrett's mom' said...

Good job to both of you!!! I'm sure it is such a relief to you for both things to be accomplished. You are doing great!

Lyndsay said...

YAY!!