Wednesday, September 30, 2009

This Leaf Has Turned

Well say hello to a new cooperative Gracie.
It was amazing! We went to the open gym at Gym USA that they have every Wednesday. It consists of 1 hour and 15 minutes of free play and 15 minutes of snack time. She stood in line, waited her turn, listened to me, and had a complete blast running amuck. It was magical.

I credit preschool and her patient teachers. If I had the money, I'd give them each $25 to spend on themselves. Anyone who has patience to deal with preschoolers and younger kids are my absolute role models. Which includes all you mom friends of mine out there. You are all going to the most precious part of heaven and I love you.

4 comments:

stephanie said...

oh yay. i'm so happy for her.

Tina said...

That is way good! Good for her... AND good for you!

Devin and Chelsey said...

She is so cute! I'm glad she's learning so much in preschool!

Sarah @ Different Dog said...

Little Gym helped my three year old last summer...she completely changed from a wild thing to following directions and playing well with others. Of course, running amuck is par for the course! She's so sweet!