Wednesday, September 9, 2009

We're Home

Overall, I think the trip was a huge success. Gracie had a hard time leaving Gram Pam and Granpa, but we somehow made it home without any huge meltdown. I have lots of pics to share but right now I am quite exhausted, physically and emotionally.

A couple huge changes occurred during the trip that are currently altering my previous state and it will take some time to adjust to them. The result should be positive though. So just bare with me and hopefully it won't be too long a process.

4 comments:

aj said...

cute pic
it was great to see you

Tina said...

I love Gracie's hair like that! Glad you got home safe and sound!
xox

Leigh Anna said...

Can't wait to hear all about it!!!! Loves

Lyndsay said...

Glad it was a success! Missing you tons this week. :)