Saturday, November 7, 2009

Barneys New York: It's Not For Dorks

Wonderful times are being had with Gamma Pam and Granpa.
An account will be given after their trip has concluded.
But first, I have a special treat for all my fashionista friends.

Can anyone tell me the style and designer of the dress I'm wearing?
I forgot to look at the tag and write it all down.
All I remember is the purchase price which was $825.

A special feature on my blog and a personal poem will be written
for one lucky person who can give me
the style, designer, and a comment on this lovely little dress.

Be sure to get me the info before Sunday at Midnight.
I promise to make this worth your while.

3 comments:

aj said...

I looked.
I was so sure I would find it.
No dice.

KatieJ said...

Wow- that's.... flattering? Can't think of a better way to burn $825.

melmck said...

polls closed. stay tuned for the special giveaway...