Sunday, November 15, 2009

Recovery Mode

I'm grateful for food and shelter. And also, that the past week is over. I feel like I've been chewed up and spit out, left to find my way as a new, distorted being. A sweet offering was given to me by my wonderful husband. These monogrammed handkerchiefs of all my initials: MMM. Mel Marie Mck. I needed these this week and they have been and will continue to be my good friends for years and years; I can foresee this.

With the holidays coming up, I feel like I'm losing time. It slips in and out of my hands without my knowledge or understanding of where it went; forget about what was actually done with that time. I'm trying to find what brings me peace in the hours when chaos reigns over my thoughts and actions. Until then, I think I will be taking a break from blogging. For the grandparents, pictures will still be posted.

3 comments:

Jim and Jami said...

Love you Mel~ Take whatever time you need!

Tina said...

Yes, please keep the pictures coming... we love to see the new episodes in the continuing saga of Robby, Mel and Gracie Lue!

Lyndsay said...

Those are beautiful! I'm here if you need to call me! Love you, Mel.