Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunset Train Ride

On Friday, Robby, Gracie, my parents and I went up to Scottsdale to explore a little while my parents were visiting. We ended up at the Scottsdale Fashion Place Mall, people watching and window shopping at some super fancy stores. That was where the Barneys New York was located at which the picture below was taken. Probably the funnest part about that store was checking the ridiculous prices of the clothes. In the end, I got an amazing pair of black, matte heels at Nordstrom for my choir's performance Saturday night. Uh-mazing.

On our way to a kid friendly restaurant, we found a lovely little place called McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park. Have you ever been there? You really should go. It's an amazing place with a mini train to ride and some sweet park attractions. We had a beautiful romp around the park on the train during sunset which made for some awesome photo ops.

I love it when my parents come to town. Robby and my dad always have projects to work on around the house. This visit, they assembled and installed screens for a few of our windows. Meanwhile, my mom and I got some good bonding time Saturday night. I performed with my choir at the William Joseph concert at the Mesa Arts Center and she was able to come watch. He's a super talented pianist so she really enjoyed herself, being a music major and also very talented.

The whole trip was awesome and now I'm mentally ready to face the week. Who wants to play date?

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

I want a play date. Pout.

#1. I wish I could see your performance!

#2. I am so glad you got to spend time with your parents! This post made me so excited to see mine!

#3. I LOVE Sofft shoes! I have 2 pairs of heels and 1 pair of boots. They are awesome. I mean uh-mazing! :)