Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Schnepf Farms


Gracie and I had a mother-daughter day for her birthday at Schnepf Farms down in Queen Creek. It was early in the morning and it had rained the day before so we were the only ones there. Luckily, that equaled a half price train ride and a free carousel ride.
Gracie had a perfect birthday weekend of princess quality treatment. That included obscene amounts of birthday cake and plenty of presents.
Now we are using this week to prepare to go to Utah to spend our Christmas there. It's going to be so great to see my family.
Tops on the list of things we plan to do together:
1. Watch Baz Luhrmann's Romeo & Juliet with Jenna
2. Watch Star Trek with family
3. Sledding with the kids
4. Group date with all my brothers and sisters
5. Birthday party with the family
6. Holmes Family Spectacular
7. Tree trimming
8. Christmas eve program
9. Wrap presents
10. Enjoy holiday merriment
Hooray for a family holiday season!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!

Lyndsay said...

Have fun in Utah!! :) And Merry Christmas. I got your card. It's darling!