Friday, January 22, 2010

Tornado Warning Storm 2010

Last night a frightening storm system came blowing through our little metro area.
For about a half hour there was a tornado warning in the exact area in AZ where we live.
It was more than a little disconcerting.
Here are some shots of the aftermath:







The fallen tree remains in our yard as we speak.
I am not really sure how to go about getting it removed
but Robby was thinking he and I could finish chopping it down ourselves
and keep the wood for our own future use.
Naturally, we should construct something serviceable out of the wood
as a tribute to the momentous occasion.

But I think I might just call the city,
as we lack the required tools and know-how
for such an undertaking.

2 comments:

Devin and Chelsey said...

Oh my gosh!!! how exciting! that is a really crazy storm especially for AZ. Glad you guys are ok though!!!

Tina said...

Oh my!! Did it damage the fence, too? This is some kind of crazy weather, huh? I can't believe how much snow we're getting! 3-4 feet.