Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Turbie Twist

Robby gave Gracie a bath last night and brought her out looking just like this.
She was so ready to pose when I brought out the camera.

In other Gracie news, she failed a hearing test at school and
she has to be rechecked before we can retest her to see if
she still qualifies for the free preschool she's in.

I'm thinkin if she does have trouble hearing,
it might explain the fact that she has to
repeat herself over and over whether we
respond to what she's saying or not.

She's also going to participate in a Child Study Program
as part of an ASU student's interest in
strengthening her own skills as an educator.
I'm excited to see what we learn from that.

So we have a couple busy weeks ahead of us
and I think it will be good for me.

2 comments:

Devin and Chelsey said...

that is such a darn cute picture of her!! Very adorable!

Sounds like a busy couple of weeks, but a very exciting time for you guys!

Lyndsay said...

SO stinkin' cute! I have one of those. She looks way better in it than I do. Ha!