Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bright Eyes


First of all, I'd like to apologize to all those who thought the joke I played on Robby was really mean. Luckily, I'm married to a very good sport who has played numerous tricks on me over the years; thus, we have been blessed with a very solid and awesome marriage.

We are enjoying the spring weather over here so we're trying to get out and about as much as possible.

My good friend, Lyndsay, is coming into town next week for a long overdue visit and I'm putting together a playdate at a local park for anyone who wants to get together. Let me know if you are interested in coming and I haven't contacted you yet.

Gracie is excited to play with some friends.

4 comments:

Leigh Anna said...

Oh my goodness, how cute is she. How cute is her bike. How cute is her shirt. How cute is her hair! I just love her! Can I come play at the park too?!

Robin said...

umm hello, I want to go. And I can't find your new email address, will you pls text it to me? thx :)

Jill said...

tell me what day you guys get together!

crazy lady said...

I think that is a beautiful photo of Gracie. Camera angle, her hair is lovely and what an expression. You can just see how full of mischeif she is... fun!