Thursday, March 25, 2010

I Like Your Moves. . . .


Gracie cannot resist a photo op.
Unless, of course, it's a designated setting.
I think she is really workin it with these shades.

By way of news,
Paige has been adopted and will be picked up tomorrow.
We were initially sad because she has been such a good dog for us.
But I last night was the worst night we've ever experienced with any dog.

Her crate is in our room and it's metal and loud.
She hates the crate and made sure we knew about it last night.
She scraped against the metal with her paws repeatedly
and started barking and growling.
She kept it up all night!

Robby has to get his sleep so I did everything I could to quiet her down.
After hours of trying different situations for her,
I finally decided to sleep on the couch downstairs
where I knew she would stay by me.

Needless to say, I'm exhausted this morning.
But at least her bad behavior could not have come at a better time.
In her new home, she won't be in a crate
so I'm not worried about the owners having problems with her.
And they have doggie doors, which we do not,
but I'm thinking I'd like to invest in one soon
if we continue to foster dogs.
We should have a new dog by Saturday.

My moods seem to be getting better and better
which is all I can ever ask for.
And Gracie can officially write her own name now.
She's such a grown up,
using full, albeit long and repetative, sentences.

Meanwhile,
I love my girl friends.

No comments: