Thursday, March 11, 2010

More News and A Favor



After I lost my email address,
I tried getting into my Facebook account
only to find that the password had been changed.
I no longer have access to my original account.

If we were friends under
Melanie (Maiden) (Married),
you will now have to find me under
Melanie (Married)
as it is the only account I now have access to.

Now I'd like to ask you each a small favor.
I lost all my email contacts in what I'm calling
The Liverpool Scam of 2010.

So we can keep in touch,
please email me at:

melmck2 (at) gmail (dot) com.

If you would drop me a quick note,
I'd really appreciate it.

(Also, I'm currently without a camera,
hence the no pictures.
The problem will be solved soon.)

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Did you contact Facebook somehow and tell them to cancel the other account? There's got to be a way to do that. Whoever hacked your accounts and is creating this huge hassle sure is SCUMMY.