Thursday, May 13, 2010

Family, Friends & Gratitude


These kids came over early this morning to play with us. They also played with Gracie last night while Robby and I went through the temple with my niece, Kacey, and nephew, Keaton, for the first time. It was a magical night.

I love seeing a good man prepare to marry a great woman and I love watching a sweet boy become a wonderful man. Keaton should get his mission call today and Kacey is going to marry Karl tomorrow morning (at which time Gracie will also be playing with the darling kids pictured above).

I love going to the temple for any reason, but going with family members I love makes it so much more special to me. Thank goodness for eternal families, especially mine. They make me so happy.

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Really sweet post, Mel!! :)