Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Daunting Task: Completed!

Before:




After!

This turkey has been in our freezer for about 6 months. I've never really had any motivation to cook it until now. Gracie and I are going on a little adventure next week and Robby will be left to his own devices. I thought this would be a good time to break this baby out so he had at least a butt-load of meat to use at will.

Meanwhile, I believe Robby received this roasting pan as a wedding gift for his first marriage. There are certain things that I've had to put my foot down and refuse to keep/use/etc, but I can say with some confidence that his former wife probably never ever used this. Plus, it reminds me of my Grandma's house for some reason.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hey! Good job!! Now that's a beautiful bird! That was good thinking, too. There are tons of things you can do with turkey...