Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fearless


There are certain laws that do not apply during family reunions.
I don't think vehicular laws should be bent,
but Robby and Gracie did not seem to agree
so I had to document Gracie's first driving experience.

Speaking of fearless,
Lauren loaned Ted to Robby, Gracie, Robin and me for dinner tonight.
Gracie ran up to him, hugged him and said immediately,
"I really love you."
Mind you, Ted is practically a brother to Robby,
but this was Gracie's first meeting with him.
So still no fear of strangers instilled in her yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my defense, I was drunk, you were drunk, and Gracie only had like 2 beers. It was the safest option. I mean come on! How else were we going to get to breakfast.
-Robby

Bronson Clan said...

My dad used to do that with us all the time, and Hyrum loves taking the kids on rides around the block like this. I always feel guilty for letting him, so it is nice to know I'm not the only one!