Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Phase

I always forget how small a newborn baby actually is until I hold one. It's just a whole little person you are responsible for in a tiny, adorable bundle.

Robby and I will probably have another baby in the next year or so. I'm not pregnant right now so the only reason I'm telling you this is to ask for your prayers. This is scary on all accounts but I would not be considering it if I did not feel so strongly that I should.

We have time. But during this time, I am and will continue to be afraid. I'm asking for your prayers to help strengthen me. I believe that it was the prayers of friends and family that helped me survive Gus' death. Now I need your help again as we enter a new, frightening phase. Thank you.

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Congratulations and good luck Melanie! Please let me know if I can do anything for you. In the meantime, you'll be in my prayers.

Jim and Jami said...

my prayers are with you and Robbie.

Tina said...

I keep your names on the prayer roll in the Snowflake Temple at all times... You'll be fine with what ever you make up your mind to do... just trust in yourself... and Him. xox

Mike and Katie said...

Love you Mel. Praying for you always and especially now as you enter a trying time :)

grandmasmith said...

You know you are always in my prayers! Love..

Jess and Josh said...

Congrats! We hope the best for you and you guys will be in our prayers!!!