Monday, August 2, 2010

According to Lilly


My sweet 5 year old niece, Lilly, drew this picture of our family. I got it last week and it was the perfect pick-me-up for the long week I was enduring. I love seeing Gus as a little boy instead of a potato with a head, as that is how Gracie sees him.

Gracie starts school next week so this week is dedicated to Back To School. Cleaning her room, organizing her clothes, buying school supplies, and spending some quality time together before the year starts.

In other news, we still have the lost Yorkie. We don't know her age or medical history at all so we are kind of flying by the seat of our pants with this completely different type of dog. Gracie has named her Pearl and it is so hilarious when they are playing together and Gracie says, "Oh, Pearl! You're so silly!"

She really has been a good dog, we just have to get the potty training figured out. She's not super obedient but hopefully we will be able to get some advice from an internet source on how to best deal with this type of dog. But everything she does is so cute and we are having a lot of fun with her. If we don't find the owners, I think we will probably keep her, but I'm going to leave her ads up for a while just in case. Someone has to be missing this sweet little dog.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow, Lilly even remembered to draw Robby's third arm and that balloon you always wear on your head. That girl is very observant.

Abbie said...

I think that looks just like Robby. You should totally frame it.