Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Confessions


1. I like to watch Gracie sleep sometimes. She's always the calmest when she's unconscious.

2. I had a total emotional breakdown Sunday night where I ripped up my favorite pair of stretchy sweat pants. I'm still upset about the whole thing but since then I've evened out.

3. I've made a new September Resolution to eat one salad a day. It can't hurt.

4. I've been going days at a time without thinking too much about Gus and I'm ok with that. My chest hardly hurts anymore.

5. I went to a humanitarian get together this morning and helped tie a quilt. Now, all I can think about is how I can rearrange my home to accommodate a quilting frame.

6. I wear Skechers Shape-ups. I certainly don't look cool but my legs are more toned than they've been in a long time.

7. I only wash my hair every other day. I'm really looking forward to trying the new TRESemme Fresh Start products. Dry shampoo? Yes, please!

8. I haven't had my hair colored in over a year and a half and I'm completely converted back to my natural color. It's sooo much easier and healthier. I never thought I'd be able to do it.

9. My current favorite Pandora station is "September" by Earth, Wind and Fire. I get a jazzy dance out of every song!

10. I have more notebooks than I can keep track of. Two for my purse, one for a journal, one for writing ideas for a book, one for only Gus emotions, one for family information, and one for Gracie information.

4 comments:

Riki Lee said...

I love posts like this. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Soooo many notebooks! She has more than she mentioned Here. Love you honey but they need the truth. So many. Love, Robby.

Tina McKinnon said...

This WAS a good one... thanks! I LOVE notebooks! But, I'm not as prolific as you!

Leigh Anna said...

I like #1, 5, 6, and 9.

I wish I could have given you my unfavorite pair of sweat pants for #2.

I admire you for #3. I eat, if I'm lucky, one salad a month.

I think you're stronger than you know for #4.

Maybe my next purchase will be #6.

I have already purchased #7

I wish I was happy with my natural hair color. I hate looking like mouse fur.

I just started listening to pandora.

I love Robbys comment about your notebooks. I still have one of yours that I just found when cleaning my room. I promise, one of these days I will get it in the mail.