Thursday, September 9, 2010

Items of Business to Attend To


First order of business:
Today is the glorious opening day of Football Season!
In honor of my favorite team, the Arizona Cardinals,
my good friend Kim made the clips shown above for me and Gracie
to wear on game days. So cute.



Second order of business:
Gracie wants to be A Rainbow for Halloween.
I'm theoretically going to make this costume.



Final order of business:
The Hunger Games Trilogy has arrived!
I started it last night and so far I'm enjoying it.

Don't forget to watch the game tonight:
Vikings vs. Saints
Route for Brett Favre!

4 comments:

grandmasmith said...

Do we have to? (root for Brett Farve)

melmck said...

you don't HAVE to, but it would sure make me happy. although if you are watching the game in the Favre-Hating house, you are excused. That's a tough environment. :)

Natalie said...

A rainbow for Halloween? SO cute. Love that!

Tina McKinnon said...

Cute Halloween idea! Leave it to Gracie! Maybe Steve can borrow the books... ?