Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Resolutions

{getty images}

I love September 1st. It's so full of potential. I know by the end of this month it will be cooling down, we will be closer to the holidays, and football will be in full swing. I think it's only appropriate that I make some September Resolutions with this new and refreshing day. These resolutions are good until January 1st when I will stop resolution making for a while.

1. Read more historical fiction/do more historical research on favorite time periods.
2. Fall in love with my home.
3. Figure out how to manage life with a cat (yeah, I'm pretty sure we're keepin her).
4. Keep teaching Gracie piano and possibly start her in dance classes.

I'd say four resolutions is a substantial number for a 4 month time frame. I'm very excited to make the most of the fall, the football and the beautiful weather to come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen sister! That's a sweet bookshelf. And where did we get all those books? Love, (not your sister) Robby

Tina McKinnon said...

I love your upbeat and positive attitude! You lift me to wanting to do something around here! xox

Michael and Bethany said...

Loooove historical fiction! Let me know if you come across any super good ones, I'm always looking for something to read.