Friday, October 1, 2010

Medication Changes

So, while the laptop is gone, I'm currently in the throes of bi-polar medication changes. They are ultimately good but currently the side affects are runnin me through the ringer. Thank goodness for the calling of Compassionate Services and the wonderful women willing to watch Gracie while I muscle through what should only be one week of exhaustion, dizziness and nausea. If it takes any longer than that, I'm going back to the more expensive stuff.

Did I mention I'm only taking 2 medications now, down from like 20? I'm so winning the battle with drugs. Bam.

3 comments:

KatieJ said...

2 down from "like 20" sounds good to me! Good luck with it all, I hope your system adjusts quickly! I'm glad you have a great support system there helping you out!

Tina McKinnon said...

Good job, Mel... hope it all settles down soon! xoxoxox

crazy lady said...

Good luck with the change. You're a strong person and I KNOW you can push on through this. Look what you've done already!
You go girl!