Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Did you notice?


I don't know if you know much about The Blog Guidebook,
but they are infinitely awesome.
I was quite intimidated by the thought of
undertaking any sort of blog beautification myself,
as one of the founders of The Guidebook, sweet Lyndsay,
usually does it all perfectly for me.

So I decided to try out this tutorial to see if my
cowardice was well founded.
Turns out, it was not.
It took about a half hour, but it was pretty straight forward!
I was pleasantly surprised at the ease of the instructions.

I plan on hitting up a few more of those
sweet tutorials before too long.
Give it a try!

4 comments:

crazy lady said...

Thanks Mel! I WILL check it out. I too, have been intimidated about messing with the blog space. I like the typeface of the headers! :0)

Tina McKinnon said...

Cool! Yes, I will be checking this out!! luv to all of you!!
xox

Lyndsay said...

Oh awesome! :) Thanks for the mention, too.

Lyndsay said...

Oh and it takes me that long to do, as well. ;)