Monday, February 7, 2011

Green Bay Wins the Superbowl!

I was not leaning too strongly one way or the other as to who I wanted to win the Superbowl. But since the Steelers beat my Cardinals in that heartbreak of a game 2 years ago, I decided I'd really like to see Green Bay win. Aaron Rodgers is one of my most favorite people and one of the main reasons is because when he hops up with a fist in the air (as shown above), he looks exactly like my brother Phil, which I love.

Aaron Rodgers has formally stepped out of Brett Favre's shadow. I'm so happy for him. And I finally can be excited about the team who won the Superbowl, after two years of disappointment. I'm sad football season is over, but Robby got me NFLNetwork last year so I can have 24 hour access to all things football. He's such a good husband.

In other news, my dad is coming to visit this week and next week Gracie and I are going to Utah to visit my family. We are SO excited.

3 comments:

Karen said...

It was a great game. Stupid Steelers.

Jenna said...

I don't know where you found that picture, but it TOTALLY looks like Phil doing his happy dance! We have to get him to demonstrate while you're here. I love it.

Mares said...

Oh man! Aaron TOTALLY looks like Phil! That is crazy! It makes me miss the fam. Can't wait till July!