Saturday, February 19, 2011

Learning About Babies


Jenna at 38 weeks pregnant

Gracie walked up to Jenna sitting on the couch and saw her pregnant tummy.
The following informative conversation took place . . .

Gracie: Where's your baby?

Jenna: In my tummy.

Gracie: (Horrified) You ATE him?!

Jenna: No! He grows in my tummy.

Gracie: When do we get to see him?

Jenna: When he comes out.

Gracie: (Again, horrified) Of your mouth?!

Jenna: No!

Gracie: Where does he come out of?

Jenna: (Calling for help) Grandpa!!!

Gracie: Out of Grandpa?!

7 comments:

Jenna said...

While the picture is frightening, that may have just been the best and most entertaining conversation I've participated in since I don't know when! Gracie is a riot!

Lyndsay said...

LOLOL!!!! That is hysterical. I have had this same talk with Finn. Although he kept pressing me, and wouldn't drop it. So I just told him--not how babies are made, but he does know that they don't come out of my belly button. We watched some very sweet youtube videos on animals to ease him into the whole "babies being born" thing. He was reallllly into it. Not weirded out at all. It was very innocent and sweet to see him get so excited about new little lives!

Tina McKinnon said...

That was the funniest 'baby" conversation I've ever heard!! Jenna, cute tummy!!
xox

Sadie said...

That was hilarious!! Did Grandpa set her straight? ;)

Lacey Lue said...

Oh I love it. This made me laugh so hard. Also, I love your blog a lot. I'm not sure I've ever commented on it, but it always makes me smile.

Tiff Moser said...

Now that's funny!! :-)

hillary said...

that is HILARIOUS. her questions get better and better. checking in on you guys. good to visit w you yest. love you lots