Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rough Week


This was Gracie's last week at school. Unfortunately, she came down with a bad cough Sunday that lasted until yesterday afternoon. So she was able to go to her last day today but she came home with an "I'm Disappointed" note from her teacher. Not a good way to end the year. She's all sass and no cooperation this week, just pushing the boundaries as far as she can get them. And I'm sure some of it has to do with her not feeling good, but I'm thinking it's mostly because she's 5.

I was going to get a break tonight by having girl's night with my girls, but Robby has a guy's night and since he doesn't get those once a month like I do, I decided to give up my night for him. Now if I could only find the energy to do something productive . . .

1 comment:

Jim and Jami said...

Mel, how sweet you are giving up your girl's night. Hope Gracie feels better soon! and hope that you get your girl's night sooner than later.